Handling of Personal Information
Please enter your information after reviewing and consenting to the following terms of service regarding the handling of personal information.
- Purpose of use
The personal data Human Resocia Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) receives will be used for the following purposes.
- (1) To select prospective candidates in recruitment and hiring
- (2) To announce or hold a seminar or event by the Company
- (3) To perform the procedures for entering the Company
- When there is a risk that disclosing or announcing the intended purpose to the information owner could harm the life, body, property or other rights of the information owner or a third party
- When there is a risk that disclosing or announcing the intended purpose to the information owner could harm the Company’s rights or legitimate interests
- When there is a need to cooperate with a central government organization or local government conducting affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and there is a risk that disclosing or announcing the intended purpose to the information owner would interfere with the execution of said affairs
- Provision of personal information
In principle, we will not provide the personal information we receive to third parties, except solely in cases when it is necessary, the information owner has been notified of the third party and the information to be disclosed, and we have received the information owner’s permission. However, in the following cases, we may provide personal information without the information owner’s consent.
- When obtaining the information owner’s consent is difficult and, under procedures prescribed by regulations and laws, the information owner is notified in advance of the designated matters (matters provided and means of provision, etc. ) or content equivalent to or greater than said matters, or equivalent measures are put in place
- When outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to fulfill a specific purpose of use
- When personal information is transferred to a successor following the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons, and the personal information is used within the limits of the purposes designated prior to succession
- When required by law
- When necessary to protect life, body, or property, and gaining the information owner’s consent is difficult
- When especially necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, and gaining the information owner’s consent is difficult
- When necessary to cooperate with national or local governments or public organizations or parties entrusted by said governments or organizations in performing their legal duties, and there is a risk that obtaining the information owner’s consent may obstruct in the execution of said duties
- Outsourcing the processing of personal information
For the purpose of operations that include conducting labor-management, mailing out materials, and repairing or modifying systems, the Company may outsource the processing of personal information to subcontractors who satisfy the personal information protection guidelines set forth by the Company.
- Requesting information disclosure, etc.
We accept requests to disclose, revise, add to, delete, suspend the usage of, notify of the intended purposes of, and suspend the provision to third parties of personal information provided to us. Please contact us using the contact information below.
- About the return and disposal of personal information
In principle, the Company assumes no obligation to return the obtained personal information regardless of the medium.
However, this does not apply in cases when provisions of laws or regulations, etc. apply. The media obtained by the Company will be appropriately disposed of in accordance with the Company’s prescribed rules.
- Voluntariness of providing personal information and the effects of not providing this information
Although the provision of personal information is voluntary, failure to provide accurate and error-free information may impede the proper implementation of acceptance and registration of the job application, employment screening, and communications related to employment etc.
- Acquisition of personal information through means that prevent the easy identification of individuals
- Questions and complaints about handling of personal information
Please contact us using the contact information below for any questions, comments, or complaints you may have concerning handling of personal information.
The Japanese version of the terms shall be considered as the official version, and versions in other languages shall be used as reference. In the event of any inconsistency arising from translation, the Japanese version of the terms shall take precedence.
Inquiries regarding personal information
Nishi-Shinjuku Prime Square 1F, 7–5-25 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan 160–0023
Customer Consultation Desk, Human Resocia Co., Ltd.
Tel.: 0120-03-7837 (Domestic call), +81–3-6846–9055 (International call) E-mail: email@example.com